Friday, October 14, 2016

Cycling and Women. See how they shine? #CCNsport

How some influential women said abut cycling:



“The more I’ve been mountain biking, the more I see myself as a female. In letting your femininity go to become a biker, you actually find it more.”
Niki Gudex, (Mountain Biker and Photographer)



“I relax by taking my bicycle apart and putting it back together again.”
Michelle Pfeiffer (American Actress)


“A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.”
Irina Dunn (Australian W
riter)



“The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community.”
Ann Strong (MD FACOG)



“I’ll tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than any one thing in the world. I rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a bike. It gives her a feeling of self-reliance and independence the moment she takes her seat; and away she goes, the picture of untrammelled womanhood.”
Susan B. Anthony (American Social Reformer)



#ccnsport #ccncyclingjersey #womencyclingquote

No comments:

Post a Comment